Sign up for group training lessons!
- Tuesday Puppy classes start March 3rd at 7:30 PM
- Thurs Intermediate classes start March 5th at 6:30 PM
- Saturday Puppy classes start March 7th at 1:00 PM
- Wednesday Intermediate classes start March 11th at 6:30 PM
- Wednesday Beginner classes start March 25th at 7:30 PM
- See our full class schedule bellow!
Customized training plans for your needs
- Get a free 30 minute consult with our certified trainer
- Private Training plans custom designed to you and your dog's needs
- Positive reinforcement based training
- Behavior Modification plans
- Therapy dog training and evaluations
Join us for a Puppy Social Every Saturday!
- Every Saturday at 10 am!
- A fantastic opportunity for young puppies to engage in socialization in a safe learning environment!
- Puppies will have a chance to make furry friends and be guided in play by our trainer Daniel
- An Excellent introduction to doggy daycare!
- For dogs 8 weeks to 5 months of age
March Group Classes
- Classes run for 7 weeks, and are 1 hr long
- Tues March 3rd--7:30 PM-- Puppy Class
- Thurs March 5th-- 6:30 PM-- Intermediate Class
- Sat March 7th-- 1:00 PM-- Puppy Class
- Wed March 11th-- 6:30 PM-- Intermediate Class
- Wed March 25th --7:30 PM Beginner Class
Private Training Sessions
Daniel offers private training sessions to all clients. Before he engages in lessons with you and your pup he will schedule a free 30 minute training consult to discuss your needs for training. Training programs can vary in length of time and number of sessions suggested, and are custom designed according to the needs and wants of the dog and it's parents.
Special Training Sessions
Special Training Sessions run on a weekly basis, and are offered as an a la carte offering to Valley Veterinary Hospitals 7 week classes and private training options. These weekly group sessions cover different topics, and are great ways for dogs to socialize, and great jump start for training of specific behavior quirks, or simply just to help dogs become more confident in themselves.
Puppy Socialization Sessions
Held every Saturday at 10 am! The benefits of early socialization for your puppy cannot be overstated! from learning dog behavior from other puppies their age (8 weeks to 5 months) to learning proper play behavior. This class offers a healthy and safe environment for both you and your pup. Under the guidance of our Trainer, they will have a place to play, learn, and grow!
For dogs 8 weeks to 5 months of age
Valley Veterinary Hospital was started in 1996 by Dr. Lindsay Shreiber with one goal in mind-- to treat every animal that walks through our doors with Care, Commitment and Compassion. Dr. Shreiber is a skilled animal behaviorist, having studied at Wolfpark, and believes in treating every animal as a whole, and each situation uniquely. With our expanded facility and services Dr. Shreiber is proud to be able to offer numerous new beneficial services to clients, including dog training, to be able to take care of client needs in a well rounded holistic and science based approach.
Private training sessions are offered Mondays through Thursdays and on Saturdays during office hours.
Before Daniel starts any private lessons with you and your dog, he offers a free consultation to understand your needs and goals for training, and the issues you may be experiencing at home or in public.
If a Behavior Modification plan is suggested, this is done in coordination between our trainer and our veterinarians, to come up with the best course of action for your pup regardless of the issue that may exist, and a custom designed course will be made for tackling the specific issues at hand.
What Other Are Saying
I must say that Valley Veterinary Hospital is top notch! The staff is very friendly and the facility is amazing. The Veterinarian, Katherine Grove was exceptional. -Georgia K
I have been coming to Valley Vet for 16 years, first with my first cat Kenzo and now my new cat Punkie. Every visit has been friendly and professional. Dr. Shreiber and all of the staff have always been so caring with every visit and do everything they can to make sure I understand everything regarding my cat`s health and their well being.--Leeanne S
Always a great experience. Very caring and professional staff. Takes a personal interest in your pet. Highly recommend!--David F
I have been going to Valley Vet since 1998. I have always had great care with all of the vets. Dr. Shreiber has always been wonderful to the dogs, and always has extensive knowledge. He is always gentle and caring. And I have a new great rapport with Dr. O. She is delightful and straightforward about care, which is very important. I never feel that these doctors are dumbing things down for me, which is truly appreciated as I have 45 years of experience with sight hounds.--Mary K