Dog Daycare in Phoenixville, PA
The Villas at Valley Vet dog daycare features two cavernous playrooms to accommodate dogs of all sizes, with paws soft flooring, and dog friendly play equipment. We also have 5 outdoor yards for all of our dogs to play in. We serve clients with exceptional doggy daycare services from all over the greater Philadelphia area, easily reachable from Phoenixville, Valley Forge, King of Prussia, Malvern, Paoli, Exton, The Main Line, Philadelphia, Chester County, and Montgomery County.
All dogs who wish to come to daycare will be evaluated and temperament tested by our skilled staff to ensure the safety of your dog, others, and our staff. We offer a free day of daycare for dogs who pass evaluation!
Get a FREE day of daycare with an Evaluation!
- How do evaluations work?
- Evaluations can be scheduled M-F between 9am-2pm. One of our skilled daycare team members will greet you and your dog at your car when you check in. After some introductions and a a brief interview with our staff, we will ask you to wait in your car while we get to know your dog.
- The whole process takes about 20 minutes, where we will engage with your dog, and see how they play with and greet with other dogs, and are introduced into the daycare room.
- If your dog is welcomed into our pack, they will stay for the rest of the day for their first free day of daycare where they will make new friends and play games with our skilled staff!
- We evaluate every dogs needs on an individual and personalized level, and pride ourselves on giving every dog in our pack a daycare experience that will leave them happy and excited to return!
- In the event that your dog does not pass the Evaluation, we do offer Day Boarding services at the same cost as Day Care. Your dog will receive all of the same all inclusive pampering as our extended stay boarding dogs.
Pricing for Daycare
Evaluation - $28
*includes a full day of daycare--$56 value total!
- Full Day Daycare - $28
- To purchase, speak to our tallented staff!
- 5 Day - $130 ($26 a day)
- 10 Day - $250 ($25 a day)
- 30 Day - $690 ($23 a day)
Every Dog Deserves Their Day
Daycare dogs will play games with their referees, be challenged intellectually, play on our dog-safe playground equipment, romp in splash pools and play with mind stimulating toys, and make pals for life with fellow dogs and our amazing staff.
Doggy ice cream treats are given at pick-up to reward a great day of play!
We aren’t just a dog daycare; we are a place for your dog to play, to learn, have fun, and grow in an enriching environment. They will be so excited to come back every day!
Additional activities at dog daycare such as TLC, One-on-One play, and leash walks are available. We believe in enrichment and mental stimulation. The things that make your dog tick will bring them just as much joy as romping around with new furry friends. Talk to one of our receptionists, or one of our skilled team leaders about a customized daycare plan for your dog!
- Our TLC add-on is especially good for elderly dogs in daycare who may need a break. While dogs will typically give themselves a rest when they are tiring, if you let us know of your dog’s special needs, we can arrange for a one-on-one break time with a caregiver. Your loved one will enjoy some individual belly rubs, brushing, petting, and all-around pampering.
- One-on-One activity add-ons are great for dogs who are exceedingly energetic and really need the individualized attention to tire them out! Have a dog that will play fetch for hours? Sign them up for One-on-One activities and we will do just that!
- Leash walks offer easy, gentle exercise for pets. During a leash walk, your dog will enjoy some quality time with one of our staff on a peaceful jaunt around the Villas.
Additionally, we take great care and time to get to know all of our dogs temperaments, if you haven't asked for any additional activities and we notice that your dog needs some particular kind of attention to really get them stimulated and engaged, or needs a relaxing nap with some TLC, we will do so so your dog has the best daycare day, day after day.
You may also bring lunch for your dog, and one of our referees will take them to one of our dedicated areas for lunch and a rest before they get back into the fun.
If you would also like to receive email updates with photos and report cards, these are available upon request.
We love this place and last night was not any different. Doctors are amazing and the staff makes you feel comfortable...
Most importantly my kitty is feeling better today!!! Yea!!! Thank you!!!
- Kristie M.
We absolutely love our vets here!!!! We have a 4 year old American Bully and a 10 week old pit mix and they ADORE all the staff at Valley Vet!!! The staff are welcoming, loving, kind, attentive and thorough! We absolutely LOVE Valley Vet Hospital
- Sammy J.
Our little piggie Cookie had a fall last night. It was so easy to get an appointment to get her looked at. Dr. Shreiber was very patient in examining her. The office staff and assistants are also very compassionate people. Thank you for making our little Cookie feel better.
- Nick D.
The most knowledgeable vet we ever had. They do not push treatment on you, they work with you and the main priority is your pet.
- Gloria D.
Always a great experience. I was here yesterday after my dog was bitten by another dog and they took her back right away and eased my mind that it was only a minor flesh wound.
- Amy P.
I LOVE Valley Vet! They are always there for our pets and us too! We are proud to be Dr. Shreiber's 7th customer!!! They "GET" it there! All of them! We can not thank everyone at Valley Vet enough for everything!!!!!
- Lori A.
I couldn't be more pleased with Valley Vet. From the moment you walk in to the moment you walk out, you know you are in great hands. Highly recommend VVH to anyone I meet!
- Stephanie W.
Thank you all for your wonderful support and care of my beloved Lilly. You made her and I so comfortable as we said good-bye. It’s never easy to let go of your pet, but even though my heart was breaking you took great care of her. I don’t know how you do what you do, but I appreciate more than you’ll ever know.