Doggy Daycare at the Villas at Valley Vet
Our doggy daycare features two cavernous playrooms to accommodate dogs of all sizes. We serve clients with exceptional doggy daycare services from all over the greater Philadelphia area including Phoenixville, Valley Forge, King of Prussia, Malvern, Paoli, Exton, Main Line, Philadelphia, Chester County, and Montgomery County.
All dogs who wish to come to daycare will be evaluated and temperament tested by our skilled staff to ensure the safety of your dog, others, and our staff. We offer a free day of daycare for dogs who pass evaluation!
Get a FREE day of daycare when your dog passes our evaluation!
Every Dog Deserves Their Day
Daycare dogs will play games with their referees, be challenged intellectually, play on our dog-safe playground equipment, romp in splash pools and ball pits, and make pals for life with fellow dogs and our amazing staff.
Doggy ice cream treats are given at pick-up to reward a great day of play!
We aren’t just a doggy daycare; we are a place for your dog to play, to learn, have fun, and grow in an enriching environment. They will be so excited to come back every day!
Additional activities at doggy daycare such as TLC, One-on-One play, and leash walks are available at an additional cost.
- Our TLC add-on is especially good for elderly dogs in daycare who may need a break. While dogs will typically give themselves a rest when they are tiring, if you let us know of your dog’s special needs, we can arrange for a one-on-one break time with a caregiver. Your loved one will enjoy some individual belly rubs, brushing, petting, and all-around pampering.
- One-on-One activity add-ons are great for dogs who are exceedingly energetic and really need the individualized attention to tire them out! Have a dog that will play fetch for hours? Sign them up for One-on-One activities and we will do just that!
- Leash walks offer easy, gentle exercise for pets. During a leash walk, your dog will enjoy some quality time with one of our staff on a peaceful jaunt around the Villas.
If you would also like to receive email updates with photos and report cards, these are available upon request.
Pricing for Daycare
Evaluation - $28
*includes a full day of daycare
- Half Day (AM and PM sessions) - $15
- Brown Bag Lunch or Breakfast - $12
- TLC - $10
- One-on-One activities - $10
- Email update with pictures and report card - $15
- 5 Day - $125
- 10 Day - $230
- 30 Day - $360
We love this place and last night was not any different. Doctors are amazing and the staff makes you feel comfortable...
Most importantly my kitty is feeling better today!!! Yea!!! Thank you!!!
- Kristie M.
We absolutely love our vets here!!!! We have a 4 year old American Bully and a 10 week old pit mix and they ADORE all the staff at Valley Vet!!! The staff are welcoming, loving, kind, attentive and thorough! We absolutely LOVE Valley Vet Hospital
- Sammy J.
Our little piggie Cookie had a fall last night. It was so easy to get an appointment to get her looked at. Dr. Shreiber was very patient in examining her. The office staff and assistants are also very compassionate people. Thank you for making our little Cookie feel better.
- Nick D.
The most knowledgeable vet we ever had. They do not push treatment on you, they work with you and the main priority is your pet.
- Gloria D.
Always a great experience. I was here yesterday after my dog was bitten by another dog and they took her back right away and eased my mind that it was only a minor flesh wound.
- Amy P.
I LOVE Valley Vet! They are always there for our pets and us too! We are proud to be Dr. Shreiber's 7th customer!!! They "GET" it there! All of them! We can not thank everyone at Valley Vet enough for everything!!!!!
- Lori A.
I couldn't be more pleased with Valley Vet. From the moment you walk in to the moment you walk out, you know you are in great hands. Highly recommend VVH to anyone I meet!
- Stephanie W.
Thank you all for your wonderful support and care of my beloved Lilly. You made her and I so comfortable as we said good-bye. It’s never easy to let go of your pet, but even though my heart was breaking you took great care of her. I don’t know how you do what you do, but I appreciate more than you’ll ever know.